- Tony and I picked up Scrabble for some weeknight entertainment (we’re limited on 2-player games), so I sent in a rebate for a free Tombstone pizza w/ purchase of Hasbro game. Now I just need to persuade Tony to play it
- I added 70 more points to my Recyclebank account today. (There’s a new 25pt Learn & Earn opportunity, as well as a Green Your Home game under “Earn Points.”) I just ordered Martha Stewart Living for 230 points (a $28 value!). That’s my all time fav magazine. The layouts are visually stunning, there’s a whole host of ideas for home decorating/gardening/party planning/etc, plus the recipes are great. I thought about ordering Martha Stewart Wedding too, but that only has 4 issues a year.
- Tony got his haircut at Sport Clips and used a $5 off coupon to get a fancy schmancy massage and shampoo for the same price as his normal haircut. Next step: convince him to use their free neck trim too!
- We used the last of Tony’s birthday freebies before they expired at the end of the month. Our favorites by far were the free $20 at Kona, and $23.95 toward any meal at Keg Steakhouse! (see details here)
- Used the last of my $10 Amazon codes for a couple baby shower gifts before they expired yesterday
- Used our free $20 voucher from the Weforia Rosati’s deal and got a great meal for $12 out of our pocket, including tip. Plus Tony had enough pizza leftovers for two more meals!
- Tony and I both submitted our frequent flyer statements and have emails confirming that we have reserved our 100,000 miles from the Cap One Venture One card. Now we just need to meet the $1,000 spend on each of our cards by June 14th, and we’ll each have $1100 FREE towards travel!
- Just picked up 2500 free HHonors points!
Leave a Reply