Hey guys, I couldn’t resist stocking up on a few more cheap Restaurant.com certificates (those $100 certificates for $4 were too tempting, plus the 25% cash back through Mr. Rebates makes it only $3 for $100 worth of food!!). I just wish there were some restaurants available in Hawaii so we can use some on our vacation!
Anyway, the 90% off Restaurant.com deal gets even better!
I don’t know if this is a targeted offer (zip code related?) or random or what, but watch out for it!! After I made my purchase, there is a VERY BRIEF screen that says “Your purchases comes with a FREE coupon. Choose one and we’ll email it to you instantly.” They let you choose from the following:
- $10 gift certificate for Shoebuy.com
- $10 off at Shutterfly.com; Requires $30+ purchase.
- $5 off $50+ purchase at Sears.com
- 10% off at FansEdge.com
- $5 gift card for BustedTees.com
I chose the free $10 Shoebuy.com gift certificate. Pay attention, and make your selection quick, because it quickly passes on to the next screen, which is your confirmation page.
I have the Shoebuy certificate, and they sent me a code via email free, no strings attached. I was given the offer last night too, when I bought the $10 certificate for only 40 cents — but I wasn’t quick enough, so I thought I lost out. Apparently they gave me another chance
Here’s the directions they give to use your certificate (I added step#1 for y’all):
1) Sign in to Mr. Rebates and click through to Shoebuy.com to get 12% cash back on your Shoebuy order.
2) Make your selection.
3) Proceed to check out by clicking on the “Check Out” button in the Shoebuy shopping cart; and under “Payment Information” check Gift Certificate and enter the Gift Certificate Code.
*Please note, this is not a promotional code. It MUST be entered into the GIFT CERTIFICATE field within the checkout to be redeemed.
4) If your purchase exceeds the gift certificate value you will be given the option to pay for the balance with a credit card.
Note: The Shoebuy.com certificate expires October 12, 2010.