Comments

New Haircut!

I got a new haircut at long last! As most of my close friends know, I’ve been complaining about needing a haircut for the past 6 months or so, but was very hesitant to try a new hairdresser. I think I may have found a good one! And the circumstances which led to me finding her were all too serendipitous…

9 Responses to “New Haircut!”

serendipitous?

O do tell!

IS it me or did live Journal decide to put advertisements on all your post now? How lame.

Re: serendipitous?

Yeah, they did. I think I’d have to update to paying membership to get rid of the ads. That’s pretty much the straw to break the camel’s back…as soon as I graduate, I’ll work on migrating to another blog.

And leave it to you Jacob to ask…I knew someone was going to. I basically went out with this guy from OKCupid…on one date, he was super obsessed with his hair, we talked about his recent haircut and that I needed one…he recommended his stylist…okay, more like HE GUSHED about his stylist, said that I would love her…I ended up not seeing him again since I pursued something better :)…but I did end up making an appointment with his stylist (after googling her and finding a decent review online). So instead of finding love, I found a hairstylist! Thanks, OKCupid.

Re: serendipitous?

haha. well, you sorta did find “love” since you love your new hair cut : ) it looks great! did she ask you who recommended you to her?

Re: serendipitous?

nice hair cut, regardless how you found her.

Re: serendipitous?

Yup, she did. She was glad I went on the date so she got a new client :)

Re: serendipitous?

Thanks! (whoever you are…:)

your hair looks beautiful!

Hey Darlin’… you look great, I love it! Sorry, was racing to get done with shipping, JUST made it! Love ya bunches!!! Mom

Where did you go for the haircut?

Hi! Where did you go for the haircut. I love it. Thanx.

Re: Where did you go for the haircut?

Thanks! I love it too :) And I’ve tried probably a dozen different hairdressers in the area. Great to see another local Ahwatukeean!

Here’s Angie’s info:

Angela Stephan at Salon Boutique
    950 East Pecos Road (Suite #11 Studio #1)
    Chandler, AZ. 85225