Comments

I’m an Ebayer now

Last Wednesday I took the plunge and sold stuff on Ebay. I was taking advantage of the “3 free listings for first time sellers” promotion. So I put up 3 pairs of shoes, and they all sold yesterday…for a grand profit of $31.13. Minus a few bucks that Pay Pal charges when the payment goes through. Not bad for three pairs of shoes that were just sitting around collecting dust.

Yesterday they were having a 20-cent listing sale for all items…so I put up a few more things. But I didn’t really have the time to sit down and type up a bunch of descriptions, so I pretty much only listed those things that havent sold on Craigslist yet. Like the aforementioned shoes.

8 Responses to “I’m an Ebayer now”

1. kledus says:

Damn….they sold fast! buy it now? should have had a higher price ;) careful now…Ebay gets addictive.

No, by ‘last wednesday’ I meant a week ago…so standard 7-day listing. And no buy it now…that costs extra $$ and I was in no hurry.

Ya, I can see how selling crap and making room for new crap can be addicting :)

REALLY? OH NO! I better be careful,he,he! Love you lots! Mom P.S. are you & Mark going out to dinner with us on Sat. night? Grandma wanted to know.

4. stardo says:

i couldn’t help but think that you have too many shoes. =P

Haha, it depends on who you are…I don’t think I could ever have enough shoes! But from a guy’s perspective, 30-40 might be a bit much.

6. kledus says:

nope…30-40 is just fine.

7. stardo says:

lol. 3 pairs of shoes, here. the sandals that i have worn all summer, my tennis shoes for working out/socks wearing, and my dress shoes for looking smooth.

i wear shoes until they have pretty much fallen apart. then i toss them and buy a new pair.

8. kledus says:

but what kind of tennis shoes are they? what size? Please….we want more details….really we do!